The 2019 Annual General Meeting is set:
Saturday, October 19, 2019 @ 1:00 p.m.
East Whatcom Regional Resource Centre (8251 Kendall Rd, Maple Falls, WA 98266)
East Whatcom County Regional Resource Center
The following items of business will be presented at the meeting:
- Election of the Board of Directors (Note: We are actively seeking members for nomination. Board members are elected for two year terms. Please contact the Board directly with interest and inquiries.)
- Ratification of the 2019-2020 Budget
- Update on the fully funded Water Operator position
Below are meeting materials:
- 2019 Annual Report
- FY 2018-2019 End-of-Year Financial Statements.
(Note: Financial Statements are password protected. The password is referenced on the meeting notice mailed to members. If you have misplaced your notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your Glacier Spring address and we will re-send you the password.)
- Proposed 2019-2020 Budget