The 2021 Annual General Meeting is set for mail-in voting in lieu of an in-person meeting due to effects of the continuing pandemic.
Ballots and proxies, which have been mailed to members, must be returned by post or email by Oct. 31, 2021.
The following items of business are presented:
- Ratification of the 2020-2021 Budget
- Election of the Board of Directors
- 2021 — Mail In Ballot Notice
- 2021 GSPOA Annual Report
- GSPOA 2021 Financials
- Proposed Budget 2021-2022
- (Financial Statements and the Budget are password protected. The password is listed on the paper copy of the meeting notice mailed to each member. If you have misplaced your notice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and Glacier Springs address, and we will re-send you the password.)